Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Isagenix Cont...

So I have now almost been doing Isagenix for one week. I have gotten through the 2 day cleanse, and am back to the dirt shakes. I have found myself not craving as much snacks and junk as I used to, and the dirt taste as well as all the other lovely flavors found in Isagenix don't phase me at all anymore. Now onto the amazingly awesome news - I FIT INTO A PAIR OF MY OLD PANTS!!! I have lost a total of about 5 pounds in one week, and although snug, I can fit into a pair of my old skinnys. (These jeans used to shudder when they saw my thighs). It was the biggest feeling of accomplishments and results that I've had in the past year!!! So cheers to this, and again, I'll keep you posted! :) Hoorah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment