Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Isa what? Isagenix!!!
Here we go again! Another post about my journey. So I was dissapointed to see that I haven't reached lower than my five pound mark... Until I pulled out the tape measurer and remeasured myself on the twelve day mark. 10.5 inches have dissapeared off of my body!!! I LOST AN INCH AND A HALF OFF MY STOMACH!!! With no crunches or workouts. I was amazed!!! It makes me want to do more physical activity so I can lose even more!!! I am now only three inches away from my measurements I was in high school, and at this rate, I am stoked!!! I have been able to squeeze into yet more of my old clothes, which is absolutely exhilerating!!! Its been hard not eating all my favorite Winter Foods, but hey, I'm happy with my results so far so that in itself is motivation. Christmas will be interesting, but I am NOT going to compromise my new found eating habits for my old ones of junk food and sweets. Happy Holidays to all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Melissa! I am nervous about the holiday to so maybe we can help each other. We can help be each others cheerleaders as well as the go to when we need to stop eating! My mom and I do this when we have lots of food around and it helps a lot! ... if you want to!
ReplyDeleteOf course!!! It's always good to have more people on your team!!! Haha so tell me what your goals are? I have two rules that make me not feel too deprived. One- Anytime I go to eat something I ask myself three questions. Am I upset? Am I bored? Or am I really Hungry? You'd be surprised at how much I don't eat anymore because I realize that food will not solve my problems. Also, I ask myself, wow is this something I CANNOT live without? If I can do without, I walk away. If not, I have my 1-5 rule. If its something large, like a cookie, I have one. If its something small, like caramel popcorn, I have 5 pieces. Its kept me from sitting there and eating a whole package of sour patch kids. Instead, I still get the satisfacion of having my treat, but I have even more pleasure at the fact that I trust myself enough to not eat the entire bowl of popcorn. Thats how I lasted through thanksgiving!!! Lets be on the same team!!! GO US GO!!! :)
ReplyDelete