Happy Easter Everybody!!! Andrew and I started off the day this morning with pancakes, bacon, and a wonderful morning session of conference! After accidentally stumbling upon my easter basket (Andrew left it in the middle of a room I was trying to clean... silly...) We decided to open our baskets. Andrew hid all my presents in random rooms of the house. I found my easter basket in one, new shoes in another, an incredibly awesome set of 3-D sidewalk chalk (What is this world coming to?), black paint (for a craft i'm working on), and a blanket basket. I was thrilled!!! After, I had Andrew search for his easter basket all over the apartment. It took about twenty minutes before I finally caved in and told him it was hid outside! (I'm so witty)He was so excited when he opened it! He got two movies, a movie poster for the movie room, sidewalk chalk, a giant bubble wand, a frisbee, and candy. After, we spent the rest of the day playing with our chalk, blowing bubbles, and throwing the frisbee around. We listened to the second session of conference while making a kick-butt dinner, may I add. I was very proud of myself and so was Andrew. You see, a lot of my kitchen adventures don't end happily ever after, and I was pleased that our easter dinner turned out delicious! We also dyed some easter eggs, got bored, and decided to tye-dye the towel we were working on with the egg dye. It's outside drying on our balcony. We'll see how it worked out tomorrow. :D Well thats all for the Adventures of the Clarks!!!
P.S. Pictures up soon!!! :D
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that sounds like a blast. Melissa, did you by chance make any chocolate chip cookies for dessert?? Haha just kidding. LOVE YA GUYS!
ReplyDeleteI am SO GLAD you finally updated! I am excited to see pictures. Sounds like you had a fantastic Easter. So fun and young! I love it.
ReplyDelete-Brandi